Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Left in the Dust!!!

So... Recently a LOT of my friends have asked me to visit their blogs!! I wasn't sure what they meant, so I decided to try it out. Seems that half the world now has a blogspot! Well, I don't want to be left in the dust, so I guess I will attempt to keep my own blogspot (as up-to-date as I can). I hope this helps my friends and family keep up on our lives, even if they live a far distance from us. I know I should have started this a long time ago (like before Lexi was born), so to see our wedding pictures and early pictures of Lexi and Banky, just follow the link to the Kodak Site and view our pictures from there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Geez. Welcome to the times! Glad to see you here. Can't wait to stay current on your family. Thanks!