Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Friday, September 12, 2008

Big Sister!

Yes, it's true! Lexi is going to be a big sister. Matt and I are expecting our second child around May 2, 2009. It hasn't fully sunk in with Lexi yet, but I am sure as mommy's belly grows bigger she will become aware that there will soon be a change to life as she knows it. Hopefully next fall we can get her into a preschool class a few days a week so she can have her own special thing and we can have some alone time with the baby. Until then, we will just keep on living and she will continue to amaze us at the new things she says and does every day!

2 comments:

Ben and Erin Culler said...

Congratulations, Saris Family! We're so excited for you guys. Lexi will be a great Big Sister!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! I was just telling my mom last week that I thought you'd be having #2 within the next year. Guess I was right!