Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Friday, October 31, 2008

Butterfly!

Another Halloween has come and gone and Lexi was the most beautiful butterfly I have ever seen! Of course I am not partial because she is my child, but just look at her! The padding in the costume made her little butt plump out and it was just sooo cute. She wasn't all about trick-or-treating this year, so we just hung out in the drive-way and passed out candy to all the ghouls and goblins that came around our house. It was actually a nice evening and we handed out a lot of candy (and even a few doggie treats to the poochies next door). I am sure by next year she will want to tottle down the street and see how much candy she can collect, but for this year I am glad she was satisfied to just pass out candy to others.

1 comment:

Gene said...

How Cute!!!! Love Mom K. (ellisa's mother in law)