Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sisters... and sisters!




What an interesting title! The pictures should explain everything. My entire family was at our house to welcome Jill home including my mom and dad, my brother Benny, my sister Brittany, her husband Matt, their daughter Kaitlyn, and my cousin Maely. After all the oohing and ahhing over baby Jill, we had a really nice couple days to visit and catch up. It was great to have all the help. I only posted a couple pictures, but check out the kodak site for MANY MANY more!




P.S. - the title... the first picture is the new Saris sisters and the second picture is the original Ginter sisters with their daughters. The third picture is our new family picture - Banky included, just for Pa-Pa Chuck!

4 comments:

Photos By Kimberly said...

How adorable are all of you!!! Love all the pics=) Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Mom K.

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I have a sister! My hope is that my daughters and their daughters will be close. Family says it all!

Grandma Nola