Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Monday, August 10, 2009

Terrible Twos!

I guess I should be greatful that Lexi's terrible two stage is just now emerging! She will - after all - be 3 in November! This past weekend was a true experience in the "worst of Lexi" times. We decided at the last minute to visit my brother Benny in Cincinnati. Well, I will just let you read for yourself how the weekend went by checking his blog entry: There's Treasure Everywhere - "Faith Like a Child". I will just go on to say that her fine mood didn't stop once we left his house. She continued to be a pill on into Sunday night and even on Monday when I took the girls to Wal-Mart for groceries. I guess it had to come sometime... I have been spoiled with a very good little girl for 2½ years now. It's just a good thing Jill decided to be extra good this weekend! Anyway, here are a few pictures to go along with Benny's run-down of the weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

((hugs)) doesn't sound fun. Unfortunately it doesn't sound all that foreign either. It's a stage...the problem is that stage can last 3 weeks or 13 years.

Good luck!!!

The Troth Family said...

Graiden was a wonderful 2 year old too. About 2 weeks before hitting 3 we lot the wonderful little boy! He is such a handful and ALL BOY. Even on really hard days I wouldn't give him up! Good luck with all your trying times to come=) Wish I could tell you it will get better but then there's just another stage to go through after that one!lol

Anonymous said...

You have been spoiled so far! Most kids are problems long before now. I guess we're all entitled to be 'pills' now and then. Just be sure you stay in control. Don't worry, Grandma Wola will always love her!

The Fry Family said...

Hey! That looks like the Newport Aquarium! We were just there today with my mom, Kari, Kendra and the kids. We loved it!