Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just Another Day!

Well, I have now hit the big 3-0... that's right, I am 30 years old as of yesterday. I don't feel any older and so therefore it must just be another number. My wonderful hubby gave me my present early (on Wednesday). He and Lexi went out to "run some errands" and came back with a little white box. I got my diamond bracelet 3 days before my actual birthday because he said Lexi couldn't keep a secret (I know he really just didn't want to keep the secret for 3 days himself!) and it is beautiful! Yesterday we just chilled around the house. We carved our HUGE pumpkin and made him into a jack-o-lantern. Then we had some fun with baby Jill (see the pictures below and you will know what I mean). Then Lexi and I ran out to the Halloween store to complete her costume. We came home with lunch (thanks Burger King) and also a pirate eye patch and an awesome pirate hat! I am sure there will be a blog entry about that closer to Oct. 31st! I left the kids with daddy last night to enjoy an evening with the girls - a friend of mine had a purse party at her house - and I came home with TWO awesome fall purses (thanks G.G. Eileen and Chris & Chuck for the b-day money!) Then, 2 of my co-workers took me out for a pitcher of margaritas at a local Mexican restaurant - SO YUMMY! So after much thought, I have decided that yesterday was just another day in my life that just so happened to be the anniversary of my birth 30 years ago!

No comments: