Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Monday, February 1, 2010

New Picture People!

As some of you may already know, our picture people that we have used since Lexi was born went bankrupt (the whole company nationwide)! No more Kiddie Kandids! I had an appointment already made for Jill's 9 months pictures and I also wanted an updated family picture - since Lexi is only 18 months old in our last family picture. I was so upset. They were so convenient (located just down the road about 10 minutes in the Summit Mall) and they printed your pictures right there after your session. They only took 8 proofs total so you weren't sitting there for an hour trying to figure out which poses you wanted to pick. They also printed 4x6 prints - which I have come to find out that NO other picture place prints 4x6's. Needless to say that is the size of most frames now! I went to the internet to search for a new picture place. There were several options, but I finally decided on Portrait Innovations. There are 3 locations within 20 miles of our house, but all 3 are a good ½ hour from our house (with traffic and city streets). I was pleasantly surprised with them. They took a LOT of pictures (140 total proofs) and then came the weeding down part. I was there for an hour after our session just trying to decide what I wanted while Matt had Jill and Lexi to look after in the studio. Hopefully with this being the first ever visit, now I will know what to expect in future visits and it will go much faster. They got some really good shots of the girls and of the family. I ordered way too many pictures this first time, but at least now I will know what to order for next time! Enjoy and let me know what you think!










2 comments:

James, Nicole, Lyndi & Adyson said...

Excuse me, but HOW can you be a michigan fan if you live in OHIO! HELLO??? goooo buckeyes :) ha ha
just teasing...
great pics!

buckawitz coach said...

GO BLUE!!