Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Monday, July 12, 2010

Transition Time

It has been a very busy time for us. I have changed jobs from Sam's Club to Walgreens. It was a move that just had to be made. Things were going down the tubes quickly at Sam's and I just needed to get out! Thankfully, Walgreens took me back and I only had to train for 4 days (instead of the usual 10). The ins and outs of the computer system are all coming back to me fairly quickly after being gone for nearly 3 years. The schedule is nearly perfect for me and I am also home with the girls for at least some part of the days - even on the days I work. Hopefully I will be with Walgreens for a long time to come... this changing jobs is for the birds! No pictures this time... but soon!

No comments: