Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sesame Street Live!

I relived my childhood through my daughter today... Matt and I took Lexi to Sesame Street Live - When Elmo Grows Up! It brought back faint memories of when I was little and got to go see the show at Fort Wayne Memorial Coliseum. Lexi was amazed! We were pretty close and there were empty seats in front of us, so she got a really good view. She was soooo good and sat pretty well through the entire 1 hr. 20 min. show (including a 15 min. intermission when mommy broke out the Teddy Grahams). Her favorite part seemed to be any scene when the mirrored ball was being used. She loved the "dots" it created all over the walls of the theater. I believe we saw just about every Sesame Street character that is currently on the show. What a performance - and a great "last outing" before we become a family of four.

No comments: