Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super Bowl Party!

Well, another Super Bowl has come and gone. We had the pleasure of visiting Marc and Jennifer Earl's new house for a Super Bowl party. Lexi had a great time and really loves their 2 little dogs (Guiness and Carsyn). I have to admit, I didn't really watch the game. The commercials were interesting as usual and Jen made some really good food for us to eat! Lexi filled up on chips and we all had a good time. The Cardinals almost pulled it off, but couldn't hold on to the lead for quite long enough to finish the game.

1 comment:

Gene said...

I enjoyed Super Bowl night!!! I had the house to my self and watched a movie LOL. Dad K went to a friends from church and watched it on a big projection TV. As you can tell I am not a big sports person LOL. Love Mom K