Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bidlack Blankets





Alli's Blanket!!!




Every time we add a child to the family, we also add a wonderful blanket/wall hanging. My mom's AMAZING cousins have made each of our 3 girls a beautiful cross-stitched wall-hanging. I love them all and each girl will be able to have that blanket with them forever. I am so thankful we have stayed so close to my grandpa Bud's Bidlack side of the family. And a very special thank you to Kay Fackler (who mailed Alli's blanket to me just today). I know how much time it takes to make a blanket like this and I really hope you know how appreciated you are! Can't wait for you all to meet baby Alli!!! I took several pictures of Alli's new blanket and then at the end I also included a picture of Jill's Teddy Bear blanket and Lexi's Care Bear blanket. Enjoy!

No comments: