Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The BIG # 2

Kyle (my 1st nephew) turned the Big TWO this month. Brittany and Matt decided to have one big party for both sides of the family. It is always an adventure to get all the kiddos together. I can't believe he is two already. He is getting so big. We had beef and chicken enchiladas to eat and of course cake. He is so into the Cars movies... it is very cute! I picked my favorite pic to put in front. He is saying "cheese" to the camera - ADORABLE! While in Perrysburg, Matt, Alli and I bopped over to meet the newest member of the Zimmerman family. Pete and Amy welcomed Zoey Marie on Feb. 2 (just one month after Alli was born). We also look forward to many play-dates with them in the future. Enjoy!

No comments: