Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Friday, June 5, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been over a week since I last posted. I really try to make it more often than that. We have just been a bit busy over these last few weeks. My mom came and stayed with us the whole week after Memorial Day and my grandma and aunt Ruby came and joined us on Thursday. We met them at Lodi Outlet mall and walked around and spent money until almost 3 pm! Lexi and I even enjoyed a train ride (see the picture I took of us from my cell phone). On Saturday we had 2 graduation parties to attend; one in Kent (near Akron) and the other in Montpelier (almost in Indiana/Michigan)!! This made for a 3+ hour car-ride on the turnpike. Jillian made it the entire trip without needing fed -yay! Lexi made it without her DVD player! On Sunday, mom hosted the Ginter clan for an easy lunch. Granny came with Keri and Carter and Jessica came with Connor and Lillian. The guys were all busy and couldn't make the trip. It was great to catch up with the girls and the kids are growing like weeds! I even managed to snap a picture. The only ones missing were Jill (who was inside with Granny), Kaitlyn (Brittany had to work), and of course Lyndi (who lives in Arizona). We spent the rest of the weekend at mom and dad's in Haviland and returned home on Monday just in time to do lots of laundry and picking up the house for the week. Matt has kept busy this week by picking up one of my days at work - that means he worked Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun!!! Busy! Well, kids call... I promise I won't wait so long next time to post an update.
By the way, our nest of ducks got destroyed. There were eggs strewn all through our yard and the momma duck was no longer sitting on the one egg that was left in the nest. Some animal must have found her and got to the eggs. How sad:(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great family time!

Poor momma duck. :(