Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Poop Face!

I just know my youngest daughter will kill me one day for posting this, but I couldn't resist! While Matt and Lexi were visiting the "Beach House" (Chris and Chuck's condo in Port Clinton), Jill and I were left chillin' at home. We met Maely and Ruby - and Shelly, a bridesmaid - in Strongsville at Catan's Bridal Shop to try on bridesmaid dresses. Jill was a trooper and even allowed us to eat at TGI Friday's for a late lunch. However, when we got home she had a huge present for me. I just had to photo the "Poop Face" and send it to Matt in Port Clinton on my cell phone. I really don't think I need to explain any further!

3 comments:

Ben and Erin Culler said...

She will surely kill you! What a mistake sending it to Matt...now he'll know to run the other way when he sees this look on his littlest one's face:)

Unknown said...

ahhh, i remember those faces. So much concentration.

Anonymous said...

Yep she will surly love you for the pic LOL. Love Mom K