Welcome to...

THE BUSY & INTERESTING LIFE OF THE SARIS FAMILY

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Elston Reunion!

Every year, I look forward to the day when I can see all my relatives (on G.G. Eileen's side) all at once. Rosalie and Roger make that happen by inviting us all to their house for a huge Elston family reunion. It is a perfect setting. They have a pond for swimming, a huge yard for playing corn-hole and volleyball, and a big bard to run to if it starts to rain. The reunion this year was extra special because uncle Gary and aunt Cathy made the trip from Texas to join in the festivities. It was great to see everyone - especially since I hadn't been to the last few reunions. Lexi had a great time and everyone got to meet Jill. It was a little windy, but that didn't stop us from having a great time and catching up with family that we only see once every 3-4 years. I sincerely want to thank Roger and Rosalie for opening up their barn and home for everyone. I know it takes a lot of work, but we definitely appreciate everything you do to make it happen. I have posted a few of my favorite pictures from Sunday, but have them all posted on my facebook page and also on the Kodak site. I tried to get at least one picture of everyone, but I know I did miss a few people. Sorry... maybe next year!

No comments: